-
September 25th, 2006, 06:48 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Ok,
What about a new doll? With the free-shipping code or the $10 code you've got enough $$ I think.
Either that or I'd go for a bunch of new outfits--like Emily's PJ's or the Molly skating costume or the new Winter White outfit...
I recently got Kit's overalls and Molly's roller skating outfit and skates and they are both very cute.
I guess the other question is do you have all items from your current doll's collections? If not you could always get some accessories/outfits for a doll who doesn't have much yet.
Lucky you to have bonus money!
Let us know what you end up getting.
Katie [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks